Stay Connected with Us Join Our Telegram Updates

Aadhaar Enrolment Client Application Troubleshoot : " Steps To Disable The Bio-Lock "

Step 1 :
Go to the below link 

Step 2 :
Select 'Lock/Unlock Biometrics' under 'My Aadhaar' services.

Step 3 :
Check the box that says 'I Understand that after biometric lock enable, I will not perform biometric authentication until I unlock Biometrics.' and click on 'Lock/unlock Biometrics' tab

Step 4 :
Enter your UID and captcha details as shown in the image there.

Step 5 :
Then click on 'Send OTP' button. OTP will be generated to the registered mobile number.

Step 6 :
Enter OTP and then click on 'Submit'. 

Step 7 :
Click on 'Disable Locking Feature'. Then you will get the 'successfully disabled the locking feature on your UID' message on the screen.

Thanks For Providing Solution 🙏

CHIRAG KANAKRAI TANNA
System Administrator
Surat Division, Gujarat
Let's Learn Together Know Together Grow Togather